We are excited about heading back in as it is reported that the building is "waking up" after the holidays.
It seems that once the owners go back and start restoration and cleaning the activity seems to kick in again.
We are allowing people in that want to conduct investigations on their own. GHOULI will NOT be conducting a tour, showing or teaching people how to conduct an investigation. We do hope that everyone that signs up at least has the basics of how to investigation ghosts. GHOULI will be there to help and monitor everyone for safety reasons so if there are questions please ask.
- Must be 18 years old or a mature teen with a parent (not a random adult)
- All participants are required to sign a legal document of liability.
- No drugs or alcohol allowed!
- Smoking only to be done outside. This is a historical building.
- Participants will need to bring their own tools/gadgets including a FLASHLIGHT.
- Dress comfortable and warm.
- No horseplay, screaming or messing with people. If you act like an idiot, you will be escorted out without a refund.
- There are A LOT of stairs. If you are not able to climb stairs we do apologize.
- Allergens- There is dust and dirt in the buildings. If you are highly sensitive to dust please bring a mask.
- Come with a plan of action! We know a lot of participants may be brand new but we ask that you have some ideas of your own during your investigation. Participants will review their own "evidence" but if you need help, just ask. GHOULI will showcase submitted evidence on this blog.
Why are we doing this?
Ghost Hunting is not rocket science. With TV shows and documentaries we are confident that people have the basics down to conduct an investigation. We have learned that over the years sometimes bringing in new people, ideas and mindset helps at locations we have investigated over time. It provides a fun night for people and it allows us to observe the buildings activity levels once new people come in to explore.
We will only share information about what we have observed in the past. Nobody is required to sit and listen to us give a presentation. We will be ready to get started just like you!
Once your spot has been reserved you will be emailed with the address to the location.
Investigations start at 9:00 PM and will last into the night.
There will be limited opportunities to investigate these buildings. Space is limited as well.
TEAMS are welcome.
- March 23rd - Saturday - DONE
- March 30th - Saturday- IN PROGRESS
- April 6th - Saturday - BOOK NOW THEY FILL UP FAST!!!!!!!!!
- April Dates *to be announced* on FACEBOOK!!!!
To sign up for the APRIL 2013 Investigations CLICK BELOW- Paypal will be updated each week.